The Expert Advisory Group (EAG) consists of 9 members from different countries who are all national experts on driver education and driver testing in their respective countries. The EAG meets 3 times a year.
The Expert Advisory Group undertakes the following activities:
- respond to technical, scientific and project related questions formulated by the Secretariat and Permanent Bureau;
- audit the driving tests of Effective Members.
The members of the EAG are:
- Chairman: Per Gunnar Veltun, Norwegian Public Roads Administration, Norway
- Vice-Chairman: Per Olof Nilsson, Swedish Transport Administration, Sweden
- Saulius Suminas (REGITRA, Lithuania)
- Philippe Usson (Ministry of Transport, France)
- Liesbeth Vermeren (GOCA, Belgium)
- Marcellus Kaup (VdTÜV, Germany)
- Han Rietman (CBR, The Netherlands)
- Elina Uusitalo (Trafi, Finland)
- Leslie Young (DVSA, UK)