The Secretariat in Brussels (Avenue de Tervueren 36-38, 1040 Brussels) is the body responsible for the day-to-day operations, administration and monitoring of the delivery of strategic objectives of CIECA. It provides support to the Board in their administrative work and assists all other bodies in their functioning. The Secretariat is led by the Business Manager.
The Secretariat is responsible for the day-to-day management of the organisation. Based in Brussels, its main objectives are to:
- provide liaison between the members and manage stakeholder relationships;
- secretariat of the Expert Advisory Group and Theory Test Advisory Group;
- organise and support the preparation of CIECA seminars and workshops;
- organise the annual congresses;
- prepare meeting agendas and record outcomes;
- support the President and Secretary General-Treasurer in their duties;
- prepare key documents and enhance the various CIECA bodies;
- organise and oversee member surveys concerning driver testing;
- manage and update the Guide on Driver Licensing;
- update and maintain the website www.cieca.eu;
- manage / coordinate projects;
- draft key Secretariat documents;
- perform the daily management and financial management of the organisation;
- provide information resources for CIECA members.
The Secretariat comprises the following members: Augusta Sica (Business Manager), Eva Mateo (Programme Manager) and Blanka Wirth (Project Officer).