CIECA’s commitment to the European Road Safety Charter
By signing the European Road Safety Charter on April 6 2004, CIECA’s intention was to confirm its status as an active international association in the road safety field.
By committing itself to this process, our organisation has clearly shown its desire to participate in a concrete and effective way in the struggle to improve the safety of our roads, throughout the European Union and in our member countries.
Read the whole document (EN)
CIECA Road Safety Charter documents:
- RSC Introduction document (EN)
- Quality Manual for introducing quality standards to the driving test organisation as a whole (EN)
- Harmonisation of the assessment criteria for driving test candidates (EN)
- Additional quality requirements for driving examiners (EN)
- Quality of the Location of the Driving Test (EN)
- Implications of a Quality Label (EN)