The range of different in-car systems that will support the driver while driving a car (ADAS: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) is rapidly expanding. Looking at these technological developments and even at the introduction of automated cars, it is still not clear what the impact may be on driver testing and training.
In order to create a future position for its members in this disruptive technological revolution, CIECA will organize a workshop on 22 November 2017 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, concerning the topic ADAS and (future) automated cars. The intent of this workshop will be to create an overview for all members concerning the status and future developments regarding technological developments in and around the car, the expected impact of all this on the current paradigm of driver testing and training and how CIECA members should deal with these challenges (now and in the future).
The aim of the day, finally, is to start the development of an activities program, based on the outcomes of the workshop in order to face the future challenges of ADAS.
- Draft agenda
- Fee: This members'-only event is free-of-charge.
- Location: NHOW Hotel, Wilhelminakade 137, 3072 AP - Rotterdam. Practical information for participants can be downloaded here.
- Accommodation: see above. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your accommodation in the above mentioned hotel. Deadline: 15 November 2017.
- Registration: Please press the registration button below and fill in the online registration form. The registration deadline for this event is 15 November 2017.
- Working language: English.